Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby Bump {Claremont Maternity Photographer Amber + Colin

I was thrilled when Colin and Amber contacted me that they were going to have a baby. I just adored their wedding photos that I shot last year in Downtown Claremont. Both Colin and Amber work for the city of Claremont so we get to basically rule the city during our photo shoots. There were a few locations that Colin and Amber had wanted for the maternity photos. We started the session at Bridges Auditorium. It is such a lovely venue and it is amazing for photos, especially for weddings. We had fun taking photos around the square and photographing Amber's baby bump was so much fun. I love the bright purple she wore for the photo shoot and they both had on their lucky converse shoes that they wore in their wedding pictures.

To continue on our maternity photo session we headed to the packing district area of Claremont. The mural is always a fun stop for my photo shoots and Amber's belly looked great with the colorful backdrop.

Lastly I decided to shoot some sun flare photos for this sweet expecting couple. We just had the greatest time catching up on the last year and talking about the new baby that will be here soon. I am looking forward to photographing my babies first year plan with them soon.
















No comments: