Saturday, October 22, 2011

Beachcomber Cafe Crystal Cove Wedding {Melissa + Sean say I do}

Melissa + Sean had their hearts set on a casual beach wedding. The search was on for the perfect location. They decided to have their wedding at the Beachcomber Cafe at Crystal Cove in Newport Beach. I was so excited because this is one of my favorite beaches to photograph at, and I knew we would have the best time.

My awesome associate Bill was my second shooter during this wedding. Bill and I work really great together and he always gets some great photos.

I loved all of the casual aspects to this beach wedding. Melissa hand made all of the foot jewlery that she and her bridemaids wore. Sean was in a beige linen suit and his guys were dressed in Khaki's. I loved their hats. The ceremony was right on the sand next to the Beachcomber Cafe. The reception venue was so relaxing and overlooked the Pacific Ocean at Crystal Cove. It truly was a lovely setting.

I loved how sweet and tender Melissa and Sean were with one another. All of the families helped out with the wedding and the day was just perfect.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from this Crystal Cove Wedding. Enjoy and have a great weekend.












































1 comment:

Image Editing Service said...

Those portraits are to die for. Such a gorgeous couple!