Sunday, October 16, 2011

Miss M. {Upland Boudoir Photographer}

So I wish I could share more of Miss M's boudoir photos with you, however, they are a surprise for her groom. Miss M. chose to do her boudoir session at my home here in Upland. I had the stage set complete wtih chilled champagne, and itunes in the background. We got some smoking hot photos and her guy is just going to melt when he sees his wedding gift. Miss M. had me make her man a hard back boudoir book. These are amazing wedding gifts and I love when my brides do this for their grooms.

Feel free to contact me regarding my boudoir photo sessions. I can take them in my Upland home or you can rent a hotel room. I have several hotels to recommend that are super sexy for boudoir shoots.
Click here to see a slideshow of my boudoir photos.





No comments: