Monday, September 13, 2010

Doubletree Hotel Claremont Wedding/St. Anthony's Catholic Church/Carlos and Yolanda


I had been waiting for Carlos and Yolanda's wedding for a year. I just knew it was going to be a fabulous day. Carlos and Yolanda are so in love. They have a beautiful family with their daughter Jennifer and I am so happy for them all. This is the third wedding from a group of guy friends that I have been honored to photograph. It all started with Estella and Abel over 3 years ago, I am so excited that they have such a great life with their 2 adorable babies. Next, was Catherine and Angel, they too are enjoying an amazing married life with 2 little ones. So the pressure is on for Yolanda and Carlos to get stated with those babies. LOL!

We started the day off at the Doubletree Hotel in Claremont. I love working with John and his staff at the Claremont Doubletree. Soon, we were off to the ceremony located at the beautiful St. Anothony's Catholic Church in Upland. This church is right down the street from my Upland home and it is always a treat to work at St. Anthony's.

Carlos and Yolanda made sure their wedding day was perfect. They hired A Classic Wedding Car to drive them to and from locations. The car was a stunning 1950 White Rolls Royce Bentley. Now, that is how to travel in style. They also obtained a permit to photograph at the Claremont Colleges which is conveniently located down the street form the Doubletree Hotel Claremont. Angel and Gabriel from DJ Pro Events rocked the reception with cool music and lights. Cucamonga Cakery made the beautiful and delicious cake. Thanks Girls! My girl Chelsea Gray Trask did Yolanda's hair and make up. (909) 560-1101 ctrask47@gmail.com A big Thank You to my amazing and wonderful second shooter Bill. I could not have done this day without you! Thanks again Bill.

So... Here are just a few of my favorite photos from this perfect wedding day.

This photo is so classic and timeless. I can totally see it on an advertisement. I love it!



Love this detail shot that Bill got of the shoes and jewelry.

Getting ready pictures at the Doubletree Hotel Claremont.







Off to St. Anthony's Catholic Church to tie the knot!

Just Married!

The Claremont Colleges provides breathtaking backgrounds for wedding photography.

The new family. So sweet. I am so happy for you all. Jennifer is lucky to have Carlos as a Daddy!





I love this ring shot that I got. It just looks so magical!


Back to the Doubletree Hotel Claremont for the reception.


First dance love.

Carlos was hilarious while taking off the garter. he put on a great show!

So... after the wedding this adorable couple headed out to Maui. My family and I headed out the same day. It was a great vacation and much needed. I was so excited to see Carlos and Yolanda on the boardwalk while I was renting Surf boards for the kids. I am so glad you had a great time. Enjoy your sneak peak and I will see you soon...






No comments: