Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ryan~ Damien High School Senior Photography~ Class of 2011

Isn't Ryan just the sweetest... I have been so fortunate to photograph him and his family since he was a little boy. I bet Ryan is happy I didn't dress him in knickers and a bow tie this time! Awhh. Those vintage photos, I just had so much fun taking those. I can't believe I have been in business for 16 years now. Thank you all so much! Clients like Ryan and his family have made my business stay alive in this challenging economy.

So... Ryan wanted some cool High School Senior Photos. He is a Senior at Damien High School in La Verne. We had so much fun walking about the city and getting some cool urban style photographs. Ryan had already taken his studio photos for the Damien High School yearbook, but he and his parents wanted more casual and relaxed photos that showed off Ryan's style and personality. Here are just a few of the photos from his session.


I love this photo of Ryan, the vintage tint is so flattering.

Ryan requested he have a few photos at the mosaic wall. I love the bright blue against the orange.



Ryan has a great smile. I bet those other Damien seniors are going to be sorry that they don't have cool photos like Ryan's...







That's all for now folks. See you soon. I have lots of blogging to do


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Michelle,

I just saw your blog!! You are so sweet! We love coming to you! Your work is the best!!!!!

Love,

Lisa