Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fontana Newborn Photographer/ Family Portraits/The Ibarra Family

Can you say adorable... Well, that's what these kids are. Totally adorable. I just love photographing newborn and family portraits. It is so much fun. This is how I started my photography business and I am so blessed that God gave me such a wonderful talent to create these lasting portraits for my clients.

Sarah called me and told me she had a newborn baby boy. It was just 2 years ago that I photographed her sweet, newborn, baby girl Samantha. Well, now Samantha is the big Sister and Mason is the lil' bro, how cute is that?

Last time we took their family photos I headed to their place in Fontana, so this time we chose a park near my home so we could have a nice variety in the photos. Luckily, the park was only a hop, skip and a jump from Fontana.

Newborn Mason was a dream. He was so cuddly and sweet. I just adore his photos using his name. Then we had to take some family photos. Samantha was a bit grumpy so I reached into my bag and presented her with a tootsie roll pop, and magically she was a happy model for the rest of the photo shoot.

Here are just a few of my favorites from the portrait session.




I meant what I said...adorable!



Love these Big Sis, Lil' Bro photos.

We got a few really nice family portraits.

Samantha is so dang cute, even with blue, tootsie roll lips!

These photos of Samantha are priceless. Her Mommy said she carries her monkey all over Fontana. How cute is that!



Thanks for the great photo session. See you all soon.xo

No comments: