Friday, October 2, 2009

Upland Photographer/ Claremont Photographer/Family Portraits/ The Bishops!

OK, I do have to say how incredibly blessed I am to have such amazing and loyal clients. This is my third photo session for Kristin and her kids. We both live in Upland and it is so nice to be part of the same community. We headed down to Claremont for a few updated photos. Both Claremont and Upland have the best places to take photos. These are the most adorable photos so enjoy the sneak peak.


Meet Kyle, Taya and the newest to the bunch, Ella!


Ella was on the go...

I love the natural lighting that Claremont provides for photos...


This is a great family photo.

More of Ella, We concentrated on her photos because it was her first session with me!


Kyle and Taya! Beautiful...






Thanks for the fun photo session! I adore being your photographer...

No comments: