Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Laguna Beach Photographer/Orange County Photographer/Family Photos



I love taking photos in Laguna Beach. There are so many beautiful locations to take pictures. The Mullen Bunch needed an updated photo as many of the grandkids were not in the last one. How blessed am I that I have photographed 2 weddings and several family portrait sessions for this sweet family. We headed down to Orange County and hit the beach with 7 kids! 4 of which are under the age of 4, including twins... so it was a bit of a challenge, but I do have to admit we got some super cute shots of everyone. There were way too many photos to post so I made a cute collage to give you all an idea of our family photo day at the beach. Plus a couple extra ones I love! Enjoy. The sneak peak...



Yes, I had too give a few a vintage flair. I love the dimension it gives the photo.


What a great addition to your home, a family photo from one of the prettiest beaches in Orange County!




Kids playing on the beach. Too fun!



I love this shot of the twins, I would make this photo a poster size and hang it in my den! Hint Hint! I had a great time with you all and see you soon.


I am booking my last few Holiday Portrait Sessions and space is limited so contact me today 909.608.1904 or fill out a contact form on my website by clicking here.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Michelle, Thank you. The photos are AMAZING!!!!!!! I love them and cannot wait to see the rest.