Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Claremont Photographer/Newborn Photgrapher/Meet Eli

I had so much fun photographing this precious newborn baby and his family. Meet Eli... Just 3.5 weeks old. He is the sweetest little bundle of joy. I photographed his parents wedding a year ago last June, so this was a real treat to photograph their newborn baby boy. We met in Claremont and had such a great time taking pictures. It was a gorgeous October, Claremont day, it was nice and warm and the lighting was perfect. Here are some of my favorite photos from this newborn session...


Don't you just love him...

I love Claremont in the Fall, the colors are warm and they went so well with all of the cute props I brought for Eli's newborn photography session...


You can see his adorable red hair in this shot... Too cute. Daddy will be so proud to have a chip of the ol' block.

Love those baby blue eyes.



I love this family photo. I think it would be awesome as a large canvas on the wall.






Eli's Halloween outfit. How cute is that! I love newborn clothes, they are so sweet and fun!


Thanks for the great photo session. Congratulations you guys. Lots of love!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie and Eric- The Parents said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE them! They are great. It will be hard to pick which ones we want printed and for the announcement.

shannon l. said...

Oh how I love newborn photos. Great props! Yeah, not sure how they will pick for the announcement. Too many cute ones.

Deb Tracey said...

Awwwwwe!!! babies, babies, babies!!! so very sweet! I could just squeeze the computer screen!! Love that fall color too!! Great job Michelle!