Saturday, September 26, 2009

La Verne Wedding Photographer/ Los Angeles Wedding Photographer/ Crysten and Josh

Cyrsten and Josh had a gorgeous wedding. They were married in Laverne, California at the beautiful La Verne Church of the Brethren. I had the best vendors working with me to make this wedding day perfect.

HMC Event Solutions did an amazing job putting every detail in place. Photographing a wedding is so much nicer when Holly and her staff are on board. I love them!

Heather from Cupids Arrow Weddings made the stunning florals.

Chelsea Trask did the wedding day Make- Up for the bride. I am so excited to help Chelsea get her business off the ground!

The beautiful reception was held at the Diamond Bar Center.

And Entertainment Express provided the reception fun. It is always great to work with Scott and his team.

I love Photographing the wedding details. They make up so much of the wedding day.


The adorable bride Crysten.


I wanted to give the couple some vintage wedding photos . Beautiful.



The Groom Josh, was so fun and easy going. He is a sweetheart!


This Laverne Church is gorgeous and perfect for wedding photos.



The wedding party was huge!


I love this tender wedding photo of the bride and groom.

Off to the reception at the Diamond Bar Center.


God Bless your marriage. Thank you for having me be a part of your special La Verne Wedding!


3 comments:

CA by Heather said...

Michelle, your pictures are AWESOME as always!! I love teaming up with you! Crysten was the sweetest bride and you totally captured her essence!

Michelle said...

Just beautiful!!! I am really starting to fall in love with the vintage look.

Anonymous said...

I'm still always so impressed with you! Crysten and Josh were an incredible couple and I am so happy you have created these beautiful images for them to remember their amazing wedding day. Holly