Friday, July 25, 2008

Pomona Valley Mining Company Wedding/West Minister Presbyterian Church/Jack & Savannah- July 19, 2008

How lucky am I to have such an amazing career in photography. I just love my job and I love my clients. Jack & Savannah are the sweetest couple. It has been so fun getting to know them and be a part of their special day. Their love is so sweet and pure, it's contagious!
The wedding was held at the stunning West Minister Presbyterian Church in Pasadena.
This church is so incredibly beautiful. The opening scene of the wedding planner was filmed here as well as many other films. Mark was showing houses later that evening, so it worked out perfectly for him to be my awesome second shooter. We took tons of amazing photos, and I have had a super busy week, so I just chose a few that caught my eye for the blog. Enjoy!

How sweet is this picture! Too cute Savannah!



Savannah got a ride to the church is this really cool, totally restored Woody. It was so cool! Look how cute the flower girl Lydia is in the backseat.

Jack and Savannah chose to take their romantics before the ceremony. The first sight photos were so..., well, romantic!







The wedding party was so fun.



Final Destination, the Pomona Valley Mining Company for a wonderful reception.

I hope Jack and Savannah are having a blast in Hawaii. See you when you get home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to work as your intern at Jack and Savannah's wedding. They are a very sweet couple, and their wedding was so beautiful(and so much fun to photograph!)

Jenny Stein