Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rancho Cucamonga Photographer/Baby Analeise

This was my final shoot before my family and I took our Hawaiian Vacation. Analeise is one very lucky baby. My husband Mark sold a home to Jeff and Christina and that is how we met. Jeff and Christina wanted to complete their family with a sweet bundle so they adopted Analeise from Guatemala. She is 7 months old and doing great. She has the cutest personality and seems extremely adjusted with her new home and loving parents. She even smiled for the camera a few times. I look forward to watching her grow. Check out these adorable pics!

Look at those beautiful brown eyes!


She loves her books!





Christina plays the piano and Analeise loves it.

The family photo. Ananleise was out of smiles, but is still just adorable and sweet.

I look forward to photographing this lovely family in the future. Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are price less. Thank you so much!