Monday, May 26, 2008

Children's Portraits/Sweet Ava!

Meet Ava! Isn't she just so sweet! I was so excited to take her photos. Up until now, she has only had photos done at the mall, so this was a real treat for her and her mom. She will be turning 5 and we had so much fun. I bet they never go back to the mall again for photos! Here are some from our shoot.

So adorable!

Ava was practicing her sad face here...

I love this angelic innocence.




Look at those eyes! Wow- just beautiful.




More funny faces...


Ava was having so much fun and I truly captured that in all of her photos.


This is absolutely one of my favorites!


Thanks for spending time with me Ava. and I look forward to seeing you soon. Happy 5th Birthday!

2 comments:

Carol Caputo said...

Michelle...My mom happened to be here when you called and we pretty much ran to the computer to check out the pictures. They are soooo cute! You are a fabulous photographer! Thank you so much...I'm sure I'll have trouble picking the ones I want for to order. Ava saw them too and was pretty impressed with herself :-)

Thank you!
Carol

Carol Caputo said...

Hi Michelle, Carol again... Michelle,
I just wanted to tell you how happy I am with the pictures you took of Ava. They are all excellent and really capture the different aspects of her personality and character. I love them and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Ava had a wonderful time with you, thought you were the greatest which made the whole experience worthwhile right there.

Thank you!