Monday, May 26, 2008

Children's Portraits/Sweet Ava!

Meet Ava! Isn't she just so sweet! I was so excited to take her photos. Up until now, she has only had photos done at the mall, so this was a real treat for her and her mom. She will be turning 5 and we had so much fun. I bet they never go back to the mall again for photos! Here are some from our shoot.

So adorable!

Ava was practicing her sad face here...

I love this angelic innocence.




Look at those eyes! Wow- just beautiful.




More funny faces...


Ava was having so much fun and I truly captured that in all of her photos.


This is absolutely one of my favorites!


Thanks for spending time with me Ava. and I look forward to seeing you soon. Happy 5th Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle...My mom happened to be here when you called and we pretty much ran to the computer to check out the pictures. They are soooo cute! You are a fabulous photographer! Thank you so much...I'm sure I'll have trouble picking the ones I want for to order. Ava saw them too and was pretty impressed with herself :-)

Thank you!
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, Carol again... Michelle,
I just wanted to tell you how happy I am with the pictures you took of Ava. They are all excellent and really capture the different aspects of her personality and character. I love them and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Ava had a wonderful time with you, thought you were the greatest which made the whole experience worthwhile right there.

Thank you!