Saturday, March 3, 2012

Damien High School Senior Photographer {Connor Class of 2012}

Meet Connor... He is a Damien High School Class of 2012 graduate. I have loved watching Connor grow up from a little boy into this talented young man. His future is so bright. His talents in Water-Polo earned him a spot on Pepperdine University's Water Polo team. I am so proud of him.
His mom is one of my best friend's and I was honored when she asked me to take his senior photos. I met Connor for a few photos around the campus. I loved documenting his 4 years at Damien by taking photos in the arches and at the bench where the kids would spend so much time after school waiting for a ride home and by the new athletic building.
Connor's letterman's jacket is embellished with his great honors from his time at Damien High School. What an amazing graduate he is! Lots of love to him in the future and I am excited to come down to Pepperdine and watch him play!









No comments: