Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Claremont Family and Children Photographer {The Hertz Family} and Indy Too!

I have loved the Hertz Family for years now. It's been so special being able to photograph their engagement photos, featuring their sweet, little dog Indy. I then photographed their wedding, sweet Eli's first year and now precious baby Scarlett is on the scene. It has been such a blessing knowing this family and watching their children grow.

They drove up from their family home in Huntington Beach to Claremont for the photo shoot. I took them to this sweet park that is perfect for photos. Claremont is filled with beautiful parks and this is one of my favorites. Eli and Indy were on the go so I photographed them just as they were. Sweet baby Scarlett is just adorable. I love that she is getting those cute little chubby thighs. I was surpised that we could get family photos with everyone, including the dog, but I did it and they turned out great. I am sure the kids slept alll the way back to Huntington beach, leaving a peaceful drive to Mom and dad! Here are just a few photos from this sweet family shoot.











No comments: