Monday, January 2, 2012

Lovely Little Ones...Upland and San Dimas Newborn Photographer

I just adored photographing these sweet little newborns. It is just a joy to have such wonderful connections with my brides and grooms and I get the awesome experience of being their photographer for their pregnancy and newborn photos. I actually photographed these little ones on the same day. I met precious newborn girl Ainsley at her home in San Dimas and little baby boy Lukas at my home studio here in Upland. They were both so good and it truly was an honor to hold them and spend time with them. I look forward to photographing each of them for my babies first year plan which includes an awesome 8x8 album at the end of the 3 photo sessions. It really is an amazing keepsake. I still have some other sessions from 2011 to blog so stay tuned and I look forward to sharing more of my newborn photos with you during 2012. enjoy!



Introducing sweet newborn girl Ainsley, featured here in her San Dimas home.






Introducing sweet newborn boy Lukas. It was a treat to photograph him in my Upland studio.




No comments: