Monday, January 2, 2012

Here's to an incredible year. Thank you 2011. Inland Empire/Orange County/ Los Angeles/Palm Desert and San Diego Photographer

Here's to an incredible year. 2011 was filled with so many wonderful opportunities for me and my photography business. I have had the privilege of being a professional photographer for 17 years. I was so blessed to photograph 32 weddings, 7 corporate events including some Hollywood Icons, and over 80 Portrait Sessions in 2011.

I started my business shooting film and mostly photographing children and families. My love for this beautiful profession grew and so did my business. I quickly grew my wedding and engagement business and have always kept my portrait clients close to my heart. Photographing weddings is such an honor and I also adore the beautiful moms to be with their growing bellies, the sweet innocence of newborn photography, capturing the growing moments of the children and teen years, the importance of a family portrait, my amazing high school seniors, who bring so much joy to my heart, the allure of the boudoir sessions, my interesting corporate photography, the list goes on and on. I have established myself and Michelle Johnson Photography as one of our areas top photographer's. This could not have been possible without the support of all of you. I especially want to thank my family. They have truly been a blessing to me. Giving up my own family times can be difficult, but having the opportunity to create lasting moments for other's makes it all worth it. I have a wonderful team of associate photographer's who are talented and I appreciate them so much. Mark, Bill, Shelly, Jeanette and Eric help Michelle Johnson Photography create once in a lifetime moments and I am so proud to have them on my team. I am looking for other's to add to my team. I am currently seeking talented photographer's who know their camera and how to use it inside and out. High End Professional equipment and lenses are a must.(Not the cheapo stuff you can get at Costco) I am looking for someone who will be a team player and loves photography but doesn't want to run their own business. You can always drop me an email and tell me about yourself, I can view your work and see if you will be a good match for all of us here at MJP.

I hope 2012 continues to bring success to Michelle Johnson Photography and most importantly, I wish health, love, and friendship to each and everyone of us.
God Bless you all for supporting me and let's make it a great year.
xo Michelle

No comments: