Monday, October 10, 2011

Castle Green Wedding Photographer {Janet + Matt}

Boy oh Boy, did I have a great time at this wedding. Janet + Matt are really fun and loving people. From the minute I met with them at my home office, there was an instant connection and we laughed so much. I can just see them zipping around town in their cute Mini Cooper, which, by the way, Matt is a salesman at in Ontario! They even have the sweetest dog named Lily and she is just adorable. I was also excited because they were getting married at one of the hottest Pasadena wedding locations. Castle Green is a dream to photograph. There is so much history and charm at this venue. I loved the castle's architecture and inside there was the coolest staircase.

Janet + Matt chose awesome wedding vendors:
Castle Green In Pasadena- Absolutley gorgeous venue.
Peter Merry of Merry Weddings- such a fun DJ.
Heather of Cupid's Arrow Weddings, the best florist around.
Michelle Johnson Photography- My husband Mark was my second shooter and he got some awesome photos at this wedding so thank you so much hunny! His real job is selling real estate so if you are looking to buy or sell contact Mark.

Now, I just have to tell you that the wedding party rocked this wedding. They were so much fun and I really enjoyed working with them all.

Here is a sneak peak at Janet + Matt's dream wedding at Castle Green in Pasadena. Enjoy and please leave me a comment and share this with your friends.

xo Michelle








































2 comments:

Janet Gordon said...

Michelle you are truely Gifted!!! These pictures are amazing!! I couldnt imagine having anyone else as our photographer!! You are so creative and wonderful to work with! I have and will always refer you to everyone I know:) Thank you for doing such a spectacular job and capturing each moment so perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you really did do an amazing job! The pictures came out even better than I had ever imagined. Thank you for taking such amazing photos that will be such a memorable part of my best friend and her new husbands life. I know they will cherish them for the rest of their lives!
Thanks!
Jessica (Maid of Honor)