Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Andre 8 Months {Upland baby and family photographer}

Wow, how time flies. It seems like yesterday when I was photographing baby Andre's newborn photos. Today he is a happy 8 month old and oh so yummy. His mommy wanted his second photo shoot, of my babies first year plan, to be in a fall setting. I had so much fun scouting my Upland neighborhood for the perfect spot for photos. I love the field and fruit tress and the old red wagon was Andre's mommy's when she was a baby. How sweet is that!

We just had to take a few family phtoos while we were out and I am so glad we did. I just think baby Andre has the cutest smile, just like his daddy. This family is just adorable. It was so much fun spending time with them on our little photo venture in Upland. I have great plans for his one year photo session. That will be here in a blink.

Enjoy the sneak peak of baby Andre- 8 months old.














No comments: