Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Doubletree by Hilton Claremont+ Upland Wedding Photographer {Georgia + Ricky}

Labor Day weekend was absolutely gorgeous. The temperatures were down by almost 20 degrees from the previous weekend here in Upland and Claremont, California. I had planned on taking this weekend off but when LaDawn from Platinum Lining Events requested my photography services for this sweet couple I couldn't refuse. Georgia + Ricky were so easy to work with, we actually photographed their engagement session just a few days before the wedding. I will post those pictures soon.

We had amazing vendors at this Wedding. Doubletree by Hilton Claremont, Fleur De Lis Chapel in Upland, Platinum Lining Events, Cucamonga Cakery, The DJay Company and of course me, Michelle Johnson Photography. My husband Mark helped me shoot this wedding and we had a blast.

We started to afternoon taking pictures at Doubletree by Hilton Claremont, then we headed over to the charming, historic Fleur De Lis Chapel in Upland. The ceremony was beautiful. I love the fact that this chapel is just blocks away from my Upland home. So nice to work there.

We made a quick stop in the Claremont Colleges for wedding party and romantic photos and then back to the Doubletree in Claremont for a reception filled with great food, laughter, family , friends and fun memories. It was great spending the day with everyone. Here is a sneak peak at Georgia + Ricky's wedding.
















First Look Photos are so romantic....





Fleur De Lis Chapel in Upland is simply charming.














LaDawn from Platinum Lining Events. What an amazing women and wedding co-ordinator!

No comments: