Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Claremont Baby Photographer {Sweet Matthew is One}

My oh my what fun we have had over the last year. I have been fortunate enough to photograph Matthew's first year and it has been such a joy watching him grow. I have photographed for this family since Matthew's mommy was in high school and they are just the greatest family. I love sharing years of history with my clients.

So for the last session of my babies first year plan, I wanted to incorporate some areas where we took Matthew's parents engagement photos. We headed down to my favorite area of Claremont. We started the photo session at the Claremont Depot, then made our way to the sweetest locations for photos.

Matthew was a trooper and I just adore his baby photos. Here is a quick peak the the fun we had!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!!