Thursday, May 26, 2011

Upland High School Senior Photographer {Brendan Class of 2011}

Brendan, Upland High School Class of 2011. How can one describe Brendan? Brendan is talented, intelligent, artistic, biblical, warm, giving and kind. He is such a wonderful son and brother. He is attending the Prestigious NYU Film School in the fall. What a bright future he has ahead of him. It has been such a pleasure to know Brendan and his family. I remember meeting them at Church and just had the nicest feeling inside. Brendan has spent his 4 years at Upland High School working on the yearbook, photographing and filming all of the school events and honing his skills to because a film student. He also swam on the swim team with my son. I am so excited to see where this wonderful Upland High Graduate goes in his exciting life. Here are a few of my favorites from our photo shoot. Enjoy and God Bless you Brendan...









2 comments:

deb said...

I LOVE these of Brendan! What a special young man! and NYU!!!!! WOW! congratulations to him! If I could have lived my life over - that is exactly where I'd be - right there at NYU, doing the same thing! You did a great job on these images :)
deb ox

Michelle said...

Oh I bet you loved this session! Cute! :)