Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Sea of Love~ Sun and Sail Club Wedding Photographer~ Mike and Andrea

Come with me, my love, to the sea, the sea of love...

That's exactly what Mike and Andrea did on Saturday May 7, 2011 at the beautiful Sun and Sail Club in Lake Forest.

My awesome associate photographer's Mark and Bill did a wonderful job documenting every detail of this Orange County Wedding. Mike and Andrea had a gorgeous ceremony at the point of the Sun and Sail Club. They actually saw each before the wedding so their first look photos were so sweet and romantic.

The wedding ceremony was followed by a lovely reception at the club. It was a perfect day and I am so proud of my team for doing such a great job. My intern Marissa is learning the technical end as well as practicing her skills on each wedding she joins us on. I can't wait to one day have her as part of team Michelle Johnson Photography.
















No comments: