Monday, May 2, 2011

JW Marriott Desert Spring Photographer-Christina and Ash

I absolutley adore this couple. Christina and Ash were so much fun to hang out with. I met them at The JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa for a quick engagement session just days before their wedding. They are from Vancouver and this was the first time I got to meet with them and take some photos. This stylish couple was so easy going and fun to work with. I took their pictures at a few of my favorite locations at The Desert Springs Marriott. Ash actually propsed to Christina right in front of Mikado Restaurant so it was really special to take their photos there. Mark and I had a blast on Saturday photographing Christina and Ash's wedding. It was absolutley gorgeous and I will be posting those photos soon so check back...








No comments: