Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet love~ La Jolla Wedding Photographer~ Alyssa and Henry

I love weddings, the air is filled with sweet excitement and hope for the future. This La Jolla wedding was so much fun to photograph and experience. Alyssa and Henry are such a sweet couple. They live and work in San Diego and that is where they fell in love. I was thrilled when they were referred to me by Stacy and Tricia of Your Treasured Events. These young ladies are on their way up the event and planning ladder and I am so excited to watch their business grow. It was a treat for me to have my daughter Morgan come out and photograph with me for part of the day. Morgan has a artistic eye and she captured some awesome photos for me. I am excited to see where her photo interests grow. My husband Mark was my awesome second shooter for this goregous beach wedding in La Jolla, California.

We started the day in San Diego at a super cute condo that overlooked the ocean. We got all of the fun getting ready shots and details. Then we headed over to St. Brigid's Catholic Church. Alyssa's Dad's Model T., that he is restoring, was waiting for us. I love when clients have old cars for their weddings, it makes the day so much fun and great for photos.

After the wedding ceremony, we headed down to La Jolla for photos. It was such a gorgeous day. The evening before it was raining, but the wedding day was absolutley beautiful. Mark, Morgan and I had a great time with the wedding party and we got some fantastic photos that Alyssa and Henry will cherish forever.

We ended our jouney at a La Jolla Home that overlooked the ocean. The view from the front door was amazing. It was the perfect venue for a wedding reception.

I hope you enjoy this wedding sneak peak and I would love any comments and feedback.




































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pictuures are beautiful! I couldn't be happier :) I am so glad the day was sunny (but chilly)! From the rain forecast it was great not to have to worry abou it. Michelle and her family did an amazing job all day long. Thanks Michelle!