Thursday, April 14, 2011

Precious Brooklyn~ Upland Newborn Photographer

Awhh. Sweet newborns, you gotta love them. It is always such a joy to get to hold these precious babies during the photo shoots. Brooklyn was absolutley delicious and I had such a wonderful time photographing her newborn photos. I loved the fact that her mommy had so many cute hair bows and outfits to choose from. The newborn tutu was my favorite and it was adorable on baby Brooklyn. I am so glad that Karen lives in Upland and that I will be able to see Brooklyn grow up. This was one of my favorite newborn baby girl sessions. So sweet... Check these photos out...

Can you say Priceless...



Look at that angel baby face.








Here is big brother Shane. He is adorable and oh so cute...




Sample of Newborn Birth Announcement.


Thank you so much Karen for sharing your sweet Brooklyn with me. She is precious and It was such a pleasure to photograph her...

No comments: