Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cuteness~ Rancho Cucamonga Baby Photographer~ Matthew and Family

Could he get any cuter? OMG. This was such a fun photo shoot filled with lots of cuteness. Matthew is one of my dear client's babies. It has been such a joy photographing this couple and now families special momemts. Matthew was filled with cuteness for his second portrait session with Michelle Johnson Photography. I am doing my babies first year plan on him and I cannot wait to see how cute his book turns out at the end of the year.

So for this baby photo session we headed over to a park in Rancho Cucamonga. It was so fun because the ducks were sleeping and let us get close to them before they waddled off. Mom and Dad are big Angels fans so off course we had to take some angel baby photos. So fun!

I seriously don't know how they will choose a favorite they are all so dang cute! So here is my super cute Rancho Cucamonga Baby Session starring Matthew Cole...



LOVE this photo so much...





Matthew and his bunny. I did a vintage action on this picture and it is so sweet.





OK... This has to be the cutest baby photo ever. I love the look on Matthew's face...




Baby drool. So adorable...





No comments: