Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rancho Cucamonga Newborn Photographer/Sweet Baby Matthew Cole...

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby.... I was thrilled to hear that my adorable clients and friends were having a baby. I go way back with Alisa and her family. From High School Senior photos to her engagement photos with Wade, their wedding photos, family photos with Alisa's family, her brother's senior photos and now this sweet little newborn baby boy. I am honored to photograph such wonderful moments in their lives.

Alisa and Wade had me come out to their Rancho Cucamonga home and photograph their adorable newborn Matthew Cole Harris. He was a dream to take pictures of and it was so great to hold and cuddle this sweet baby boy.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from this precious newborn photo session.


I adore yawning photos. So cute.





First smiles. How sweet is that???


Priceless.


We used these Angel jersey's in Alisa and Wade' s engagement photos so it was great to bring them into the babies photos as well.

Thanks for having me over to your new home in Rancho Cucamonga, Your home and family is beautiful and I love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
You have captured the special moments in Alisa's & David's life. Their childhood pictures bring such sweet memories. Their Senior pictures show the beauty of youth and the brink of adulthood. College pictures catch the fulfillment of goals and aspirations. Alisa's engagement and wedding pictures captured love in bloom and the beginning of a beautiful family. Matthew's pictures have stolen my heart just as he has. We have been so blessed as a family and so bleseed that you have photographed our special moments. You are awesome and such a blessing to us! Thank you! Bless you!
Matthew's "Mama" - Maria

Alisa said...

Hi Michelle!

I wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore the photos!

Thank you so much again!

Alisa