Friday, October 22, 2010

Hesperia Christian Photographer {Tori Class of 2010}

How lucky am I to get the opportunity to photograph so many adorable High School Seniors. Each photo session is so much fun and It's great getting to know these amazing kids.

Meet Tori~ She is a High School Senior at Hesperia Christian. I fell head over heals with this adorable teen. She is outgoing, loves to read, play Softball and Cheer lead! She has the most adorable freckles in the world and a grin that will melt your heart. I'm sure so is well loved at Hesperia Christian School.

Tori wanted flowers and a bit of country for her photos. I had the perfect location for her photo shoot.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.



I love these vintage photos of Tori~

She's a country girl...




These pictures with the softball are so much fun. I love Tori's eyes here as well.

Gorgeous!

Tori is on Varsity Cheer and Softball for Hesperia Christian. I love this photo of her in the grass. It is so beautiful. For sure, one of my favorites!

Thank you so much Tori for spending the day with me. It was great getting to know you and I wish you a fabulous Senior Year! God Bless you sweetheart!!


1 comment:

Lucia Photography said...

What a great shoot. This are awesome~ Your model is really good too. i love all her facial expressions