Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hidden Valley Golf Club Wedding/Tricia and Jeremy 8.21.10


Hidden Valley Golf Club Wedding~ What a gorgeous wedding venue. Tricia and Jeremy were married 8.21.10 at this venue which is centrally located between Orange County and the Inland Empire. This was my first time photographing a wedding at Hidden Valley Golf Club and I was impressed with the majestic views and beauty of the golf course.

I spent the day with my great friend and associate photographer Bill. Bill and I always have a great time photographing together and he is a wonderful addition to my style of photography.

This was a special wedding to me. I met this wonderful family many years ago through one of my previous neighbors. I was lucky enough to photograph Beth's wedding and became fast friends with this neat, loving family. I was honored to be asked to photograph Tricia and Jeremy's wedding as well.

The wedding day was absolutely gorgeous. Hidden Valley Golf Club is perched against the hills of Norco. Their was a breeze flowing most of the day, which was nice due to the hot August temperatures. We photographed so many wonderful moments of this couple's day. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this Norco wedding.





I love arriving before the bride gets dressed to capture all of the little details that make up a wedding.

Beth's daughter's. Aren't they just adorable...

I love these photos of Tricia.

We headed over to Hidden Valley Golf Club and photographed the girls first. There were gorgeous blue skies above us.







Here comes the bride.






Gorgeous romantic photos at Hidden Valley Golf Club.


I Love these next two pictures that Bill got.


This is one of my favorite photos of the wedding.


So fun...



The reception was filled with love, fresh baked cookies, a delicious buffet, family, friends and dancing. It truly was a wonderful event and I am so blessed that I was able to be a part of it.
God Bless Tricia and Jeremy's wedding.
Until next time...
~M

No comments: