Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fleur De Lis Chapel Wedding~ Adam and Anne~Michelle Johnson Photography

Awhh... Fleur de Lis Chapel, such a lovely wedding chapel located in North Upland. This quaint chapel offers high beam ceilings, rich oak interior, stained glass windows and the sounding of the bell tower after you say I do. I truly enjoy photographing weddings at Fleur de Lis Chapel. The owner Liza is so sweet and makes sure each bride has a magical day.

Adam and Anne are the cutest couple. He protects our country and she upholds the law. They have a deep love for the Lord and I just know their life will be blessed in so many ways. It was such a pleasure to photograph this sweet couple's wedding.

Thank you to my husband Mark for tagging along as my second shooter. It is always nice to spend the day with him and it makes my job a bit easier.

The reception was held at the lovely Sierra La Verne Country Club

Mark and I took so many great wedding photos and I will share with you a few of my favorites...




I love this vintage photo of Anne's bouquet.


The backyard of the Fleur de Lis Chapel has a garden with a fountain for photo opportunities. 


The ring bearers, I mean "ring secuirty" were adorable!!!


The guests tossed fresh lavender at the bride and groom as the bell tower sounded. It was beautiful.



I couldn't resist these little boys. They were so cute. 

Thanks again to Adam and Anne for having me photograph their wedding. It was a pleasure working with Fleur de Lis Chapel and Sierra La Verne Country Club. We were a great team.


No comments: