Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Claremont Head Shot Photographer/ Nick Clarke- a rising star!

Awhh, what a neat guy... Nick Clarke, aka Clarkey is a dear friend to my daughter and our family loves him. He is just getting his feet wet in the acting industry and is well on his way to becoming a star. His theatre background and passion for the arts is strong and true. I am so excited to see where the Lord takes him on his journey. Claremont is the perfect location to take head shot photos. There are numerous backdrops and the photos spots are endless. I think every photo I took of Clarkey in downtown Claremont was amazing. Here are my top favorites.



Clarkey has the most awesome eyes. So dramatic and perfect for the industry.

I could picture him in a Twilight Saga film for sure.

Happy Clarkey!


Claremont has many urban locations for head shots. I love old fences and walls as pictured below.


Thanks Clarkey for the great photo session. Enjoy your head shots and I will be looking forward to seeing you on the big screen!

No comments: