Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Claremont Engagement Photographer/Padua Hills Theatre/Amy and Juan

What a sweet couple. It was such a pleasure to meet up with Amy and Juan in Claremont for their mini engagement session. I feel that it is important to at least do a mini photo session with the couple before the wedding. We went to a few of my favorite photo spots in Claremont and took a few shots. We got to know each other better and joke around a bit which is always fun. Amy and Juan's wedding was coming up soon at the amazing Padua Hills Theatre in Claremont. Padua Hills Theatre is the areas top venue and I love working there. Check back soon to see Amy and Juan's gorgeous wedding photos.


Amy has the prettiest blue eyes...


I love this photo by the door. It is really fun.


I love the composition of this photo and the arch of the patio.


No comments: