Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Upland High Senior Photographer/Cameron Class of 2010

It is that time of year. Graduation time for all of the high school and college seniors. It is so exciting to be a part of so many of these kids lives. I have really enjoyed taking all of the senior photos and helping each child celebrate. Meet Cameron, Upland High School Senior, Class of 2010. As you can see from his lettermans jacket, Cameron is a really talented guy. He is also, sweet and outgoing. Here are a few photos from this really cool Upland senior. Enjoy!

This photo below was his mom's favorite and one of my favorite photos of Cameron as well.



I Love the personality Cameron is giving me in this photo.


Very cool picture Cam!


Cameron is honored to wear his Upland High School lettermans jacket with so many awards and patches. I am so excited as my own son just received his Varsity letter and is ordering his jacket now too.

Thanks for such a fun photo session Cameron. I know your future will be amazing. God Bless you and keep you safe along the way.

2 comments:

~gina lee said...

always great photography Michelle.. :)

Shelly Moore said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of my son!! Honey, you are sooooo GOOD!!