Monday, June 7, 2010

Claremont Retro Family Photos/ The Knapp Family

I was so glad when Lori called me and told me that she wanted to do a retro, vintage, family photo shoot. She and her family met me in Claremont to take their photos. The Knapp family is absolutely beautiful. We dodged the rain and had a blast taking these retro family photos. Here are a few of my favorites from the photo shoot.

Downtown Claremont was the perfect location for this particular photo shoot.


Could this family get any cuter?


Awhh... Bradley is so sweet. I just loved meeting him.

Such a glamorous couple.


Sexy!

Emma and Ava. Such sweet little girls.

Love this photo of the girls.

This vintage coffee shop was such a great backdrop for this retro family photo shoot.

Thanks Knapp Family for such a great photo session. I had a blast working with you and I look forward to many more photo sessions to come.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Amazing! Ilove the 3rd and 4th pic and the 3 gals looking inthe mirrors. SO great Michelle!

Lori said...

Michelle. We love the photos so much.
I've watched the slideshow you made about 10 times already . . . I just love it!!! I have a long list of pics I want that I'm trying to narrow down. How much is it again to buy a disc of all the proofs?

Laura Moses | Vantage Point said...

I LOVE these photos! They are so cool!!!