Friday, June 18, 2010

Sierra La Verne Country Club Wedding Photographer/ Shannon and Brad Cook!

Shannon and Brad's wedding at Sierra La Verne Country Club in Laverne was so much fun. I know many of you had already seen the slide show from a couple posts ago but I still wanted to blog some of my favorites photographs from this special wedding.

Sierra La Verne Country Club has been recently remodeled and the bride's room is so pretty and quaint. Here are a few from the bridal room.





Shannon and Brad are such a sweet and fun couple. They welcomed me into their lives with open arms and I know we will be friends forever.

The arches at Sierra La Verne Country Club are great for photos. I love the architecture and design.



Check out this gorgeous wedding site. Truly breath taking!



This sun flare photo is one of my favorite shots of the day.


We took some romantics on the balcony outside of the reception room. Sierra La Verne Country Club offers spectacular sunsets and views.


Yum!



Thanks Shannon and Brad for having me be such a special part of your wedding. I love you guys!

No comments: