Friday, June 25, 2010

Fontana Newborn Photographer/ Ryder James 23 days old

Awhh Newborns, so sweet and precious. I just adore when my clients have babies and I am lucky enough to take their pictures. Ryder must be the cutest newborn baby in Fontana. He is just perfect. He is the product of K and R so of course he is perfect. I headed out to Fontana to photograph this sweet newborn boy at his home and just had a great time. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the shoot. Enjoy..


Ryder's daddy is a pilot for the Air Force so we used his fighter jacket and flag for this precious photo. Love it!




This next photo is just adorable. It will be framed in Ryder's room. Too cute!

Sleeping newborns are just so innocent and precious. Almost makes me want to have another one...almost!


I love those newborn baby toes...


Safe in Daddy's arms...



Thanks K and R for sharing your sweet newborn Ryder. I love him so much.xo

1 comment:

shannon l. said...

I'm catching up on my blog browsing...can you tell? Ha ha ha. That one with the chalk is fabulous! e.