Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sweet, Alta Loma High School Senior/ Kassie/ Class of 2010

This sweet senior from Alta Loma High School wanted some fun, bright and colorful photos to describe her personality. I knew just the place to take her senior photos. Kassie and her family have been clients of mine for 14 years. It means so much to me that my clients are loyal and true.

Kasie has really enjoyed her years at Alta Loma High School and is heading to Chaffey College in the Fall. She actually has an interest in photography, so I am so excited to see where her future leads.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from this sweet, Alta Loma High School Senior! Enjoy!






So playful and fun...


Kassie used this photo for her announcements celebrating her graduation from Alta Loma High School. I love this sign I made and I am looking forward to using it more next year. Of course I will change it to say 2011.



Thanks for such a fun photo session Kassie. I wish you the best of luck! xo

No comments: