Thursday, May 20, 2010

Etiwanda High School Senior/Debbie Class of 2010

I have been so fortunate to photograph so many high school seniors this year. Debbie is graduating from Etiwanda High School next month and she wanted some fun photos in her letterman jacket, favorite jeans and her cap and gown. We headed out and got some really great pictures of this super sweet, Etiwanda senior. Here are a few of my favorites.



Debbie is interested in photography, so I brought along a vintage camera for her photo shoot. I love this photograph of her so much.


Debbie is jumping for joy to be graduating from Etiwanda High School!





This cap and gown photo was the perfect way to end the photo shoot. It is one of her mom's favorites!

Congratulations Debbie! I wish you the best of luck...xo

No comments: