Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Upland High Senior Photographer/Bethie Class of 2010


This Upland High School Senior wanted some fun and fresh photos, and that is what I specialize in. Bethie is such a neat girl. Her list of attributes goes on forever. This senior has been on the honor roll every semester, Varsity Water Polo, Varsity Swimming, ASB officer, Athletic commissioner and most importantly, Child of God. I first photographed this sweet girl when she was 3 years old. When she arrived to my house, her sisters had slammed her poor little finger into the car door. I quickly took her by the hand, gave her a Popsicle and curled her beautiful hair. Tears were all gone! What precious photos I took of that 3 year old girl and now look, she is a High School Senior and one her way to a Private University in the Fall. Congratulations Bethie!

Bethie and I had a blast taking her photos. I just love the balloon series.


Bethie is super fun and outgoing!




Bethie has the most beautiful smile. She plans on going to Dental school.





Thanks for such a great photo session Bethie. I hope you love this sneak peak at your senior photos and God Bless You always!

1 comment:

Kelly Ross said...

Michelle, we absolutely love all of the photos. You are so talented and we are so blessed to know you. Thank you so much.