Friday, April 23, 2010

Mt. Baldy Photographer/ Mt. Baldy Engagement Photos/ Carlos and Yolanda!

I love when my clients want to head out to the country for photos. This adorable couple decided that Mt. Baldy would be the perfect location to take their engagement photos. The colors were just beautiful and what a peaceful feeling it was to sit and listen to the stream and nature's voices. I firmly believe that my little town of Upland is in the perfect location. 1 hour to the beach, 1 hour to Los Angeles , and 10 minutes to the charming Mt. Baldy village. Check out this super sweet engagement session.




Love is in the air and the wedding is getting close, this couple weds this July!






I loved Yolanda's colorful shirt. So perfect for pictures!




The rain has given the grass time to green up and the landscape is so vibrant and beautiful. This Mt. Baldy location is one of my favorite areas to take photos.







Thanks Carlos and Yolanda for such a great engagement session. I am looking forward to your wedign this July at St. Anthony's and The Claremont Doubletree Hotel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carlos and I loved our engagement pictures. Thanks Michelle for everything and for making our engagement session so much fun...
Cant wait to see our wedding pictures.

Carlos and Yolanda