Friday, December 18, 2009

Giving is Awesome


I love to give. I love to see someone's eyes light up when receiving something totally unexpected. I'm feeling giving, feeling like giving my gift...the gift of custom photography.

You know someone.

You know someone who's experienced a tragedy, is struggling to stay afloat, is raising kids while holding down more than one job, or is volunterring selflessly despite extenuating circumstances. You know someone who cannot afford custom photography, but who would cherish it this holiday season. You know someone who deserves a year round reminder of their families spirit, love and beauty.

You know someone. I guarantee it!

I want to know who they are and I want to give them the chance to experience complimentary custom photography. $1025 worth to be exact. A session including a high res digital negative cd with print release will be awarded to the deserving winner.

Oh, the best part is that the person who nominates the winner will receive a $100 print credit. What better reason to show love could there possibly be?

The rules:

You cannot nominate yourself and the person nominated must sincerely be incapable of purchasing my services.(Being unable to make the annual ski trip does not qualify as a sincere financial need.)

The session must take place in Southern California and I will choose the location.

Tell me who you know and why they deserve my work. Please include a way to contact both your nominee and yourself.

You must email me the full story at Michelle@MichelleJohnsonPhotography.com by Christmas Eve. I will announce the winner on December 26th. I can't wait to read your entries.

Open your heart this holiday season and thanks for giving me the opportunity to open mine.

xoxo

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you are the most wonderful person I know. You are so generous, so giving and have a heart of gold. May God pay you back with many blessings.

~Mayra