Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bar Mitzvah photographer/ Temple Beth Israel Photographer/Garrett's Bar Mitzvah

Garrett's Bar Mitzvah was finally here... I have been waiting for almost 2 years to photograph this adorable guy's special Bar Mitzvah ceremony and celebration party. The service was held at the beautiful Temple Beth Israel in Pomona, and his party was at the Claremont Doubletree. I have known Garrett's mom and Family for a long time, so this was a very special day of photographing for me. We started at Temple Beth Israel for his Bar Mitzvah service. Garrett did such an amazing job. He is so articulate, funny, confident and sweet. Here are just a few photos from the day. I am so behind on blogging and holiday stuff so I had to make this post shorter than usual... Enjoy.


Garrett read from the Torah and he was brilliant!

Rabbi Kubetz and Garrett on the Bema.


I love the emotion in the shot. Just beautiful. Temple Beth Israel is a beautiful Temple and I really enjoy working there.

Now for the party fun at the Claremont Doubletree. Garrett's party theme was Baseball!
A huge Thank You to my friend and associate Shelly for coming out and second shooting the party with me. I love working with Shelly, she is easy going and her work is great. Thanks Shelly!



Love those Angels.


The hora was so fun. The entire family was involved and the finale was Garrett on the chairs and a big blast of confetti at the end. So fun!



Thanks Emas Family for having me document this special Bar Mitzvah for your family. See you soon.

No comments: