Saturday, November 7, 2009

Redlands Photographer/ Redlands High School Senior Photographer/ Feather Class of 2010

I was lucky enough to photograph another Redlands High School Senior this week. Photographing in Redlands is super fun and I had a great time with Feather. She is sweet, shy and stunning. I got some gorgeous photos of her in downtown Redlands. Here are a few of my favorite photographs.

Look at this gorgeous photo. I'm telling you, I would have killed to have my high school senior photo look like this. Times sure have changed since 1985 when I graduated high school...




I love the bold colors in this photo.






We had to take some fun photos, so I thought bubbles would do the trick...



Feather played Volleyball and hopes to pursue a career in modeling.



Just give me a back alley and I have a photo studio right at my finger tips. Redlands has many cool back alleys for photos.


Thanks Feather, Have a great High School Senior Year!I hope you love your photographs...

No comments: