Thursday, November 5, 2009

Apple Valley Christian High School Senior Photographer/Apple Valley Photographer/Logan Class of 2010

Meet Logan. Apple Valley Christian High School Senior Class of 2010. These kids from this amazing school are all so talented and amazing. I am truly blessed to photograph these special moments in their lives. Logan is sweet, beautiful, talented and fun. She even does competitive shooting with her rifle. That thing weighs a ton! I had so much fun taking her high school senior photos up in Mt. Baldy. I thought it was the perfect outdoor photography location for her high school senior photographs. Check out this super fun sneak peak of her photos.



This is one of my favorite head shots of Logan. She is truly beautiful and I love her eyes.

High School senior photo shoots should be fun and that is exactly what Logan and I did!!!




I love the light on Logan's hair. Such a beautiful amber color...


Apple Valley Christian is such a wonderful place to go to school. I am so impressed by the loving, generous, articulate kids that graduate from this school.

Looking towards her future. So lovely...


Here's my happy Logan...



Thanks for such a great High School Senior Photo Shoot Logan.. See you soon sweetie!!!

1 comment:

Logan said...

Thank you!!! Love em!