Monday, June 29, 2009

Los Angeles Photographer Wedding Photographer/First United Methodist Church of Pasadena

Sarah and Daniel's wedding was such a lovely day to be a part of.  Big hugs to Dana and Matt for referring me to this super sweet couple. The ceremony was located at the Historic First United Methodist Church in Pasadena

This church is simply amazing and such a beautiful venue to photograph at! Thank you for making me feel so welcome. The reception was held at the Burbank Castaways

The talented Chelsea Gray- Trask was with the bride all day making sure her hair and make up were just right! Thanks Chelsea!

Flowers were by Flowers by Leah- They were stunning!

I could not have done this wedding without by awesome husband Mark who took the day off Real Estate to be my second shooter. He rocked it! Give him a shout if you want to buy or sell a home, there are some great deals out there right now!




Here are some of my favorites so far from this incredible wedding! 










Wedding party girls- You were all so sweet and fun... Thank You!







This next vintage shot is my favorite shot that Mark got! 







The wedding boys! You all were so fun and we had a blast with you!




So precious and sweet.


30x40 Canvas on their wall, what do ya think? I just love the vintage look.




Ahhh! The details, I do so love the detail shots...










Thanks so much Daniel and Sarah, See you when you return from your amazing 3 week Honeymoon!!! Please leave me a comment below. Click on comments, write me a message, put your name under name/url and hit publish post!

7 comments:

Chelsea Gray said...

Beautiful Michelle!! Beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Just stunning!! That cake looks to pretty to eat. :) Love all the details...what a beautiful couple and yes, that Church was amazing!!

Deb Tracey said...

Beautiful day Michelle! love that old church and love the work :) deb ox

Anonymous said...

As always... stunning photos my friend :) I am sure this beautiful couple is thrilled with all of the memories you captured for them!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, Marsha Grove sent me your site for pictures. She said it was a beautiful wedding and these pictures are wonderful. I wish you all the happiness. Kay Hjalmer from CUMC, Huntington beach.

Dana M. said...

Amazing photos as always Michelle! I'm so glad that you got to work with Sarah & Daniel!

Sarah said...

Michelle,
I love the pics.