Friday, June 26, 2009

Laguna Beach Photographer/Orange County Photographer/Family Photos

I received a phone call from Jason, the dad, he wanted to surprise his wife for her Birthday and give her a gift certificate for family photos by Michelle Johnson Photography. That's me!!! What a sweetheart! This family, which includes a set of 10 year old twins, has never had a professional family photo. I was honored to be the one to give them such a wonderful family heirloom to pass on to further generations. We headed down to the coast and just had a ball playing at Laguna beach. There were so many amazing photos, I do not know how they will choose! Here are a few of my favorites from the day.




You can see, we were all about having fun!!! Photographs at the beach are so casual, fun and spontaneous!



I love this photo on the lifeguard stand.

Love the feet!

This one is priceless!

Having fun at Laguna Beach! What a perfect day!



I think this should be a poster size photo on their wall for sure!
Thank you Harker family for the fun day at the beach and I look forward to giving you many more family porrtait memories in the future!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Michelle,
They are completely awesome!!! We love them!!! My husband gave me the best birthday present ever!!!! We haven't decided yet on which ones for the package, but we'll get back to you soon. We had so much fun with you that day. Thanks again, the pictures are beautiful, and brought happy tears to my eyes :)

Best regards,
Jason and Janice

Colette said...

Michelle, You are so talented! I Love your photos!!!