Friday, May 8, 2009

High School Senior Photographer/Andy Class of 2009

I am loving these High School Senior Photo Shoots. I take all of my clients to different, urban locations, so they each get a unique session. Andy is into music, so I found some super cool spots for his photos. It was fun to hang out with him. I think this first shot could totally be on a music cover!








This is another one that could rock an album cover. Thanks to my good friend Deb for this super cool BW action ! :)



Thanks Andy and enjoy your sneak peak!

3 comments:

Deb Tracey said...

Michelle!!! these latest senior sessions are AWESOME! love them!! love the b/w super cool action!! You have had some fun seniors and I love the guys! These sessions are more rare with the guys!! great job! Happy Mother's Day :) deb

Krissy said...

Hello Michelle,
We are still deciding which poses to get. Thanks for the slide show,we all got very emotional watching it just knowing
that Andy is maturing and moving on from high-school.

Krissy- the mom said...

I agree with you,the photos are amazing!! Thank you so much for the excellent service you provided to us. We will defiantly take advantage of your wonderful talent in the future. We would like to do a photo-shoot with both of our children together real soon.

Warmest Thanks,
Krissy