Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coco Palm Wedding Photographer/Coco Palm Wedding/Jenna and Fidel

I love photographing weddings at the beautiful CocoPalm Restaurant. It is such
a gorgeous wedding venue and there are so many spots to take photographs.



Jenna and Fidel are so sweet. They have the best outlook on life. Jenna is so outgoing and fun and Fidel is adorable. I had a great time photographing their wedding. Thanks Tricia so much for referring them to me! xoxo It's hard to believe these two beautiful people actually work to protect us everyday in law enforcement. Thanks guys! Their wedding at the Coco Palm was just bright and beautiful. It was a gorgeous day and again I am so thankful to have missed the rain!
Here is a quick peak at their photos. Enjoy!






I love when my brides are fun and go with my crazy ideas. Jenna was no exception and had a blast on the Coco Palm Bar!





Look how sweet and tender these two are! They photograph magically together!






4 comments:

Lynda said...

These are the best photos I have ever seen... You did an amazing job Michelle.

Tricia Coan said...

Michelle, you are awesome! Jenna has a special place in my heart and I knew she would be in good hands with you. Your talent and work ethic is amazing.

Michelle said...

I love everything about these pics. She has my fav colors and flowers. :) Just beautiful as always!!

Jenna- The Bride said...

Michelle,
So I am at work and I brought a disk of the pictures from the blog and everyone is just going crazy over them. You did such a good job I just wanted to say thank you!!

hope all is well
Jenna Underwood Nunez