Monday, March 30, 2009

Inland Empire Photographer/ Claremont Photographer/Adorable Ariel!

This is adorable Ariel, all the way from Miami Beach, Florida. I have photographed for her family since the very beginning of my business, over 14 years! Her parents were here on vacation and wanted their sweet little 2 year old daughter to have some special Michelle Johnson Photography Portraits! She was a ball and kept me on my toes. Here are a few from our chilly morning in Claremont. We needed it to look like Spring and Ariel was a champ, she didn't mind the wind chill factor! Sorry for the small images, my computer is having some issues today!



She was on the go...





This is one of my favorite shots of the day!





God Bless you Robert, Dane and Ariel and I will see you again when you come and visit Cali!

No comments: